BlackAidMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

teresa's GM app

2 posters

Go down

teresa's GM app Empty teresa's GM app

Post  teresa Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am

Name : Teresa I

DOB(Date of birth) : 11 10 1995

IGN(In-game name) : teresa

Why do you want to become a GM? : I want to become GM so I can learn and have experience if I were to apply to another server or to apply the things I learned when managing my own server.

Do you have any experiences? : I do not have any experience, but I hope this will be my first. :3

If you are not accepted, will you quit BlackAidMS? : I will not quit, seeing this is a great server in the making and has a great community.

If someone was hacking in front of you, what would you do? : I would use hide, confirm that the person is hacking, and then jail. If the person hacks after jailing, it's banning time.

Why should we pick you? : You should pick me because I think I might make a good addition to the team and help make a difference in the server

Which position are you applying for?(For example, level 5,4,3,2,1 GM) : I am applying for level 2 or 3 GM, so I can learn before going onto the next level.

Any last words? : great server so far! (you see what I did thar with the rainbow?)

teresa

Back to top Go down

teresa's GM app Empty Re: teresa's GM app

Post  [GM]Jacob Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:29 am

I know you said you have no experience, but dont struggle to ban a hacker, as soon as a hacker appears, screen shot then ban immediately.

[GM]Jacob
Admin

https://blackaidms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Jacob Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:46 am

Accepted

[GM]Jacob
Admin

https://blackaidms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down